Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A New Chapter

Greetings, Everyone!

This past weekend, March 16-18, I attended the Story Circle Network Lifelines Retreat at Festival Hills in Round Top, TX.

It was a weekend of relaxation, making new friends, and writing about my life.


I returned to my country home in Ashland City, TN, just outside of Nashville, with a renewed sense of commitment to my writing.

But I wondered how best to discipline myself and squeeze in writing time, what with starting a new business, freelancing, household chores, and everything else life has to offer.

This morning I picked up our paper, the Ashland City Times, and read a profile of a mystery writer who lives in our community. She said she disciplines herself to write each day by blogging.

So I decided...why not blog, too?

Right now I am a bit sleepy, as I am an early-to-bed girl...this blog mostly will be written in the morning from here on out.

So I am going to say goodnight now, and look forward to sharing more tomorrow...preferably in the morning.

Happy Dreams!

Karen Hu

No comments: