Sunday, September 30, 2007

Here are a few photos from yesterday's activities:

First, a 7:30 a.m. walk down our looooong country driveway to get the newspaper. The temperature was a chilly 48 degrees but I loved it, especially considering all the hot weather we've had this month.

Then, a trip to the Livery Stable antique store in Pleasant View, TN. I took a few shots of things I especially liked, to share them with you.

We also stopped at the Ashland City Farmer's Market (no one was there--and I don't just mean customers, I mean vendors, too...what's up with that? no collard greens this year?), the library and the Wal-Mart grocery (ugh) but I did not deem those stops worthy of documenting. The only exciting that happened at Wal-Mart (other than I did not lose my mind in the crowd and start screaming my head off in the cereal aisle) is that they have their huge, holiday display of baking goods...chocoloate chips, flour, sugar, sprinkles, cans of pumpkin, and so forth...It will soon be baking time!

Enjoy the photos from yesterday...

No comments: