Thursday, May 1, 2008

Time To Renew


Greetings to All~


I certainly never intended to let six months elapse before posting but throughout late fall and winter, I put a lot of attention on business.


Now I'm more in fun mode! I'm able to relax a bit from the frantic pace of the past year, and fully enjoy the "things of the home" that call so deeply to my heart.


At present, I'm preparing to head over to Lowe's to purchase some herbs and tomato plants so I'll keep this short.


Here's a picture of our new cat, Bitsy, who arrived Easter weekend. Steve's outdoor cat, Bubba, who was feral when we found him, brought her home to meet the parents. She is absolutely adorable and brightens our hearts after the death of Rosie at age 19 in February.


In fact, Bitsy is a lot like Rosie...not afraid of anything, and into everything!


We were expecting to see some kittens and since Bitsy is part Siamese and Bubba is an orange tabby, we planned to call them our orange mocha latte kittens! However...Bitsy has been here six weeks now and no sign of kittens!


Well, here she is...our new darling...

No comments: