Monday, October 15, 2007

Fall Is Finally Here




Greetings to All!




I have not posted for almost 10 days, since we were running around like chickens all last week. I had been sick the week before, and we had lots of catching up to do. Plus, Steve will be starting his new job soon, so we had to shop for new shoes and clothes for him. We also purchased a professional quality video camera for our Golden Legacies business, and took care of lots of other errands and household chores. Still, we have yet to pressure wash the house...sigh. Maybe I will wake up tomorrow to discover that the pressure washing fairies have taken care of it! Ha!




On Saturday we decided to relax with a trip to the Franklin Farmer's Market, our favorite summer/fall activity. Steve took the new video camera and shot some footage of our buddies, the Franklin Square Pickers. I took some photos of them but they did not turn out because the market coordinator has them playing in the center of the shed now instead of out on the market grounds...it is really dark in that shed! Steven's video did not turn out too well as a result.




I did get a few vendor photos, since they were on the outer edges of the shed and got more light.




Those tomatoes sure look good! Better than they did all summer. I don't know why I did not buy any...I got sweet potatoes and turnip greens (organic) which we have already eaten up. Now I am craving one of those tomatoes! And wishing I had a beautiful bouquet of flowers.
Oh...temps were 95 early last week; then dropped to the 60s and 70s during the day and 40s at night Thurs and Friday...now they are back up, we were out today and the car thermometer registered 86! Ugh! At least we are finally seeing a few fall leaves, though.




No comments: