Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Where is Fall?


I'm definitely having trouble believing that it's October, since it still feels like summer in Middle Tennessee!


Steve and I went to Best Buy this afternoon to purchase some movie-editing software for our family legacy video business and on the way home, the thermometer in our HHR registered 89! No wonder I was so hot!


It feels more like early September. I guess everyone else is feeling the same way about fall because I don't see any pumpkins on doorsteps or corn shooks and scarecrows or even fall wreaths!


We did stop at Big Lot's after Best Buy and I saw a hideous rubber vulture for $20! We deduced that it was part of the Halloween decor even though someone had placed it in the sock section. I wish I had brought my camera--usually I keep it in my purse but today I forgot--because I would have loved a picture of it...it was so gross!


Oh, well...about fall...maybe it will cool off eventually and I will be able to throw on a sweater and my favorite scarf.


At least the goldenrod is blooming!

No comments: