Saturday, October 6, 2007

Smashing Pumpkins!


Well, Steve and I headed south today to Cool Springs, which is big box retailer mecca...we had some shoe shopping to do, and also stopped at the health food store, and SteinMart, my favorite clothing store, then had lunch at Wild Noodles.


Since it's so hot here (see post earlier today) no one is doing much in the way of fall decorating. However, we did see quite a few smashed pumpkins in the streets along the way, so the teenagers are not letting the out of season temps stop them! I got kind of a kick out of it since Steve loves the rock group, Smashing Pumpkins. They are from Chicago and he was listening to them before they became a major success.


Since I don't even have so much as a mum on my doorstep, I am posting this photo that I took last October at the Lewis Country store up the road!

No comments: